Welcome to In the Wake with Whytli.
I am a certified life coach and a mental health advocate. I am also a survivor of sexual and mental abuse. I am choosing to rise up from the hurt and the pain. I am turning my story into one of hope and light. I choose empowerment, growth, and empathy. As I continue to heal from my trauma, I am making my voice heard through this podcast platform. I have become a passionate advocate for those suffering from mental illness and abuse. I am here to share my personal journey and insights with my corner of the world.
Click on an episode in the episode list at the bottom to easily listen from the website, or use one of the app links below to listen in your favorite podcast app.
- Episode 8 – Girl Empowerment with Brynlie Ellefsen
- Episode 7 – Mental Health: Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviors
- Episode 6 – Shifting from Complainer to Doer
- Episode 5 – Navigating Control
- Episode 4 – Society’s Unspoken Rules with Megan Van Alfen
- Episode 3 – Being a Helpful Support to Your Loved Ones
- Episode 2 – Learning to Love Yourself
- Episode 1 – Introducing In the Wake