As a Certified Life Coach, Podcast Host, and Advocate, I am passionate about spreading my message and I love to speak, teach, and discuss. I can speak on a variety of topics:
- Taking care of your mental health
- Mental illness – anxiety, depression, panic attacks
- Surviving suicide attempts and self-harm
- Surviving sexual and mental abuse
- Self-love, self-care, self-help, and more
I have shared my story via other podcasting platforms (see Podcast Appearances page), virtual webinars, church youth groups, camps, classrooms, events, and workshops.
In 2018-2019, I traveled around the West Coast teaching my Learning to Love Yourself lesson to various classrooms and youth groups.
As the co-founder of End The Stigma, I have also been invited to speak on the subject of mental health and mental illness at events, workshops, and in classrooms.
If you’d like to collaborate, invite me to your event, hire me to speak, or book an interview with me, please contact me.